Club Policy Highlights
Swimmer Agreement & Waiver
- For the safety and security of all of our children, there is absolutely NO PHOTOGRAPHY or TAKING VIDEOS of any lessons (no exceptions). On the last day of each lesson session you may request special permission to take a limited amount of photos of your child in the water. You will be required to fill out and sign an authorization form which will be available at the front desk on that day. If you are unsure which day that is, please ask a staff member. Otherwise, unauthorized photography of minors on Calphin premises will be taken as a very serious offense.
- Cell phone and/or camera usage is NOT permitted in any of our locker rooms at any time.
- Members/participants are asked to follow our Rules at all times. Please ask a lifeguard if you have any questions.
- Adults/legal guardians must supervise their child(ren)/minor dependents in the facility at all times (when not with an instructor in the water).
- Lifeguards have the authority to stop any activity that is deemed unsafe.
- No running or horseplay; Correct competitive diving allowed only in large pool deep end (7feet). No back dives, twists, or flips. No hanging on lane lines.
- All pool toys and equipment must be approved by the lifeguard.
- Youths ages 6 and under must swim with an adult, within arm's reach at all times during open/self practice swim time.
- Children age 7-12 must pass a swim test of 25yds freestyle and backstroke, 1 min treading water and jump into the pool and recover to swim without an adult in the pool. This will be administered by the lifeguard on duty. Please obey the lifeguards instructions.
- Children not toilet trained or under the age of 3, must wear approved swim diapers.
- Showers are required by California States Law before swimming in a public pool. It is recommended that all swimmers use the on-deck showers to rinse off before entering the pool (located near the deck exit door). The manager will address unsatisfactory hygiene(corrective action may be requested).
- Proper swimsuits are mandatory in the swimming pool. Swim caps are required for all swimmers with hair longer than 4 inches.
- Please treat other guests and the staff with courtesy and respect. Negative remarks about club guests or personnel are not tolerated. Inappropriate behavior or disruptions may result in ejection from the club and revoking of guest privileges.
- No solicitation of members or guests by other members/guests is permitted without prior written approval of the management.
- The CAC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles on our premises programs.
- The CAC is a smoke-free, tobacco-free and drug-free environment. Smoking is prohibited on all CAC property.
- The CAC cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the security of personal belongings anywhere on the premises, including those locked in lockers.
- Calphin Aquatic Club (CAC) reserves the right to deny or cancel the membership/program of any person at any time for any reason.