Aquatic Services Policy
- Please remember to bring your membership card every time you visit the club. There is a $10 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards.
- A $25 service fee will be charged for returned checks or drafts.
- Please treat other members and the staff with courtesy and respect. Negative remarks about club members or personnel are not permitted. Inappropriate behavior or disruptions may result in the suspension or termination of your membership.
- No solicitation of members or guests by other members/guests is permitted without prior written approval of the management.
- Member must be out of the facility by closing time; the club’s insurance does not cover members outside regular business hours.
- Merchandise purchased at the club may be returned for credit only; no refunds.
- An eligible Youth part of a family membership will be a potty trained child from 4 to 17 years old. Qualified Youth for independent membership must be able to tread water for 1 minute, swim 25yd non-stop in both free style and backstroke. Non-qualified Youth must be accompanied by an adult(subject to a guest fee) to access our pools.
- Lap swimmers accessing our large deep pool must be approved by our club lifeguard on duty.
- Regarding the fitness room access: 13 & under are not allow to use the fitness room. 14-17 years old youths must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Monthly member fee will be due by the 5th of the month or the first visit whichever is earlier. Payments received after the 5th of the month are subject to a $20 late fee.
- Failure to make the monthly fee by 5:00pm of the last Friday of the month may be considered automatic termination of membership, which will result in a new member fee required again upon return.
- Cancellations on all commitments required 30 days advance notice to the next billing date.
- If a member becomes incapable of using the facilities due to disability, upon written request and verification, prepayments should be prorated as the date of the receipt of notice by club.
Clothing & Hygiene
- Proper footwear is mandatory in fitness room. Appropriate athletic shoes only. Street shoes, boots or sandals are not allowed in workout areas. No wet clothing allowed in the gym area.
- Proper swim suit is mandatory in the swimming pool. Swim Cap is recommended
- Clean workout clothes are required. The manager will address unsatisfactory hygiene; corrective action may be requested.
- Non-workout clothing and shoes must be kept in lockers. Please leave all valuables at home. The club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please avoid heavy perfume and cologne.
- Belt buckles, blue jeans and loose jewelry items can’t be worn in workout area. These items may damage the equipment or cause you injury.
Strengthening & Cardiovascular Training Areas
- Please be courteous at all times.
- Allow others to share equipment while you’re resting between sets.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Report any equipment problems immediately to the staff.
- Use the materials at the cleaning station to wipe off equipment and benches after use.
- Rack all weights and dumbbells after each use.
- If dumbbells appear loose or cracked, report it to the staff immediately.
- Always use a spotter when attempting maximum weights.
- Please use collar and clips for “free bar” lifting.
- Screaming during lifting is not allowed.
- Please do not use chalk on any equipment in this gym.
- To avoid injury. Please do not drop or slam down weights.
- Profanity is not allowed in the club.
- Please help keep our facility clean by disposing of your trash, bottles and gum in receptacles provided.
- A shower is required before entering the pool.
- All non-swimmer must be accompanied in the pool by a swimming adult.
- Three lanes are reserved for lap swimming during Open/Family swim hours.
- No gum or glass in the pool area.
- No spitting in the pool.
- No running in the pool area.
- No diving.
- Guidelines for children:
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Babysitters must be at least 18 years old and must be members of the club or pay guest fees.
- Children and toddlers should never be left unattended.
- Children must be toilet-trained to use the pool.
- Flotation devices may be used in the free-swim area of the pool, but only when the child is accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Equipment provided for lap swimming (kickboards, pull-buoys, flipper, etc.) should not be used as pool toys for children.
Food & Beverages
- Bottled plastic drink containers are allowed anywhere in the club. Glass bottles are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please consume all food items and shakes in the lounge area before entering onto the pool deck.
- You may bring in up to eight (8) guests per year. Guest passes are available at the front desk for purchase. It is the member’s responsibility to supervise their guests at all times.
- The rates for guest or family members accompanying members are:
Refer to Membership Information sheet for pricing.
Three Strikes and You’re Out
- We are especially concerned about safety in the club. Members who violate safety policies and procedures will first receive a verbal warning. The manager reserves the right to file an incident report about the violation.
- Members receiving three incident reports will have their memberships terminated.