Swim Class Registration
- Registration Procedure
- Step 1: Determine your age eligibility and your best fit swim levels (see Calphin Swim Levels).
- Step 2: Fill out the online pre-registration for your desired location & program from the links below.
- Step 3: Come into our facility to double check availability.
- Step 4: Submit payment. First paid, first served.
- Step 5: If you registered prior to the start of the session, you should receive a confirmation email a week before your first lesson. Please call us at 510-790-SWIM (7946) if you did not receive this email, we are more than happy to confirm your class time over the phone so you don't miss your first class.
Registration for Dublin-site
~~~ Upcoming 2016 Summer Programs PRE-REGISTER NOW! ~~~
- Spring Class - Open Enrollment - Join Now! Pre-register
- Spring Class Information
Fremont Indoor - INTENSIVE PROGRAM - Swim Classes
Children at summer break can take four lessons a week and learn quicker.
The summer will be broken into three sessions with three weeks per session.
You can enroll in one, two or three sessions depending on your summer vacation plan.
INTENSIVE Sessions in Summer: Monday thru Thursday, 9am-12n, 2pm-5pm
Session #1: June 13 to June30
Session #2: July 5 to July 21
Session #3: July 25 to Aug 11
Fremont Indoor - PACED PROGRAM - Swim Classes
June 13 - September 4 (12 weeks) (once or more than once a week of your choice)
Note: Follow the above link for the schedule and enrollment details.
Youth Swim Class:
Mon & Wed: 5pm - 8pm, Tues, Thu: 5pm-9pm , Fri: 9am-12noon, 3pm-9pm
Sat: 9am - 12n, 1pm - 7pm
Sun: 8am - 12n, 1pm - 7pm
Adult Swim Class:
Tues, Thu & Fri: 8pm;
Sun: 8am, 5pm & 7pm
2016 Summer Swim Programs PRE-REGISTER NOW!